Monday, January 9, 2012

Mason Scheer




Name: Mason Scheer

AKA: The Eyes & Ears of Anarchy


Primary Job Title and/or Description: Production Head – Before the show, I’m directing and filming vignettes for DVDs and Interview Reels. During the show, I’m filming the action ringside. After the show, I’m back to directing and filming promos.


Other Contributions: On-Camera personality for Hype Reels, Voice-Over for Commercials, DVD Commentary, various roles involving hype/production.


Where you can find me during the show: During the show – ringside. Before/After – Frantically running around.


My Road to Anarchy: This was during the time MySpace was relevant. Lance Romance (IPC) put out a bulletin praising the Hype Reel for the August 2009 event (Distrust, Dismay, and Antisocial Behavior). I talked to him about it, and he put in a good word for me to Biss. That was my first ACW show I saw as a fan, and by the third match I had fallen in love. Two shows later, I was working behind the scenes filming promos. I was slowly given more and more responsibilities, and worked my way up the ranks to…8th in command? I’m basically the Secretary of Interior.


One Wrestler or Other Person I am Really Glad I Met Thanks to ACW: My list is really too long to count. If I had to pick one: Robert Evans. The very first wrestler at the very first independent show I ever went to was Robert. Through ACW, I got to see him be the phenomenal wrestler I always knew he was and now the world knows, and I got to get so much closer to a man I consider my friend.


What I Do When I’m Not Contributing to Spreading Anarchy: I’m a recent graduate of the University of Texas at Austin in Multimedia Journalism. I actually graduated this December. Of course, all my assignments have a little wrestling/ACW influence in them.


Find Me Online: twitter.com/mason_scheer, formspring.me/andpepsisucks


Amazon Wish List: http://www.facebook.com/l/e4590nqyg6hB_meTnSFglKW6g-w/amzn.com/w/149SS5AZETQZ5

No comments:

Post a Comment