Monday, November 21, 2011

Becca Bayer






Name: Becca




Job title: Merch sales




Other contributions: Talent wrangling; sporadic, ill-timed bell ringing; Anarchy medical services




Where you can find me during the show: At the merch stand




My road to Anarchy: My first show with ACW was March 10, 2007. I started on ring crew and eventually made my way to the merch stand.




Wrestler/other person I'm glad I met:


Wrestler - I honestly can't narrow it down to one. I'm so blessed to have met a lot of people via ACW. It's an honor to call them my friends and every single one of them has impacted my life in some way.


Non-Wrestler: Ticket Tammy, otherwise I wouldn't be living in ATX now!




What I do outside of Anarchy: I'm a Graduate student at Texas State University - San Marcos, pursuing a Master's in Literature, that will eventually end in a PhD in Literature/English with an emphasis in 19th Century American Literature, and an added specialization in the works of Mark Twain. My career goal is to be a University Professor. I also enjoy reading, am learning to cook and bake, and love baseball. The Chicago Cubs are my favorite team. I love singing GO CUBS, GO!




Find me online:


Blog: Burnt Toast Weekly http://burnttoastweekly.wordpress.com/




And Finally, Show your appreciation by visiting Becca's Amazon wishlist: http://amzn.com/w/2MQMELIATF3GP

No comments:

Post a Comment