Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Eric Guerra



Name: Eric Guerra

Aka: MRM

Primary job title and/or description: Cameraman, filming the shows for the DVDs.

Other contributions: “Fuck chairs!”

Where you can find me during the show: Around the ring filming, probably in your way.

My road to anarchy: I was introduced to ACW by my roommate Mason Scheer. He asked me to fill in on camera duty for the occasional show, and I am lucky enough to be asked to do it for every show now.

One wrestler or other person I am really glad I met thanks to ACW: I honestly am glad to have met everyone I’ve met through ACW. And now most of them remember my name too, which is even more awesome.

Find me online (blog, webpage, twitter, facebook, etc.): facebook.com/eric.guerra40

And finally,show your appreciation by visiting my Amazon wish list: eric.guerra18@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment